The Scrooblets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
NilocKedals
NilocKedals

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Empty AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:08 am
So, after Greenometrees ended, a very Lit ™ thing happened.
*crackle crackle*
"May the following students please report to the Attendance Office ™? JINHUBYTFR#$SW^G*&(YH)UIBY(VCT*^R&X%DE^S$W#ED%&R^F*TGYU(BIH, Colon Slay Dick, JNIBHYUVCFR^D#$SWDE%&R*CF^TBGYU)HN_(OIJ HBGVUH please report to the Attendance Office please. "
Well I was confused by this for obvious reasons; I'd never been to the Attendance Office ™ before and I had no idea wheremst it was, or why I even had to go ther. I asked my dood Tyler Engbers (Greenometrees teacher) where it was and he told me and I went ther. So, it was just like the Middle Prison ™, sign El Papel ™ and why U be leavin, and then U gone. So, I have a SERPRIS ORTHODONTIST APPOINTMENT YEY!!!!1 Shocked (that one ther is made with :steamwoke:) So I gotta blast at 1:15 and then kms. Not really a rant, just felt like it wouldn't fit in other places with its mostly negative tone. So, I'm ready to die now. Embarassed (made with :steamtransracial:)
Janor

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Empty Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:15 am
i have mr.engbers to!
except he's my algebra teacher
NilocKedals
NilocKedals

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Empty Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:15 am
Wooo-hoo. I can only be 99 years old on this site so I can't make my birthdate the correct 2076 BC. So I guess I was now born in 1918. This is discrimination. I can identify with any age I want.
Janor

Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:17 am
lol!
NilocKedals
NilocKedals

Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:19 am
That's not a funor my Janor.
Janor

Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:46 am
so what i will still use
NilocKedals
NilocKedals

Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:19 pm
green
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum