The Scrooblets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Nebby_
Nebby_
Admin
https://thescrooblets.forumotion.com

One year since the birth of Emanon and Orabora Empty One year since the birth of Emanon and Orabora

Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:04 am
One year ago today I was so angry I decided to write a story about stuff and things. Eventually it turned in the Story of Emanon and Orabora, which hasn't actually grown too much (because some people are lazy), but it's still cool that a whole year has passed.

Hopefully the Story picks up sometime in the future. cheers
NilocKedals
NilocKedals

One year since the birth of Emanon and Orabora Empty Re: One year since the birth of Emanon and Orabora

Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:11 am
lal sorry moit
As soon as I launch my computer I uncontrollably start Steam and then everyone's online (except for when I wanna plai Sad liek if you cri everytim) and UplAIDS automatically starts and then I'm lost before I can even open Joogle Shrome™. So I'm sorry matey.
Nebby_
Nebby_
Admin

One year since the birth of Emanon and Orabora Empty Re: One year since the birth of Emanon and Orabora

Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:14 am
I have Steam set so it only starts up when I tell it to. But I guess it's really just a self-control thing; lately I've been making more games than I have been playing them.
NilocKedals
NilocKedals

Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:19 am
Sigh, Steam for some reason is automatically running when I start up my BOI but then I lose connection to the Steam services and it crashes instantly and it won't start. Then the only way to get it to start again is to do a good old restart. But this is nice because in this time I can steal meme on my iPad™ and respond to noteefeekayshuns.
Nebby_
Nebby_
Admin

Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:22 am
It's pretty simple to make Steam not autorun when you start up your computer, there's countless tutorials online.
NilocKedals
NilocKedals

Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:37 am
Ye ye I know how to do it only UplAIDS does and it's not always on startup sometimes it just decides to KUM ALIVE to tell me that 200 friends are looking to play Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Broken Hitboxes. It's usually quite fun with friends, especially in the underrated PvE gaymmode.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum